War for the Realm Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Sheet

Go down

Character Sheet Empty Character Sheet

Post by GM Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:59 pm

Code:
[b][u][size=16]Character's Personal Information[/size][/u][/b]

[b]Name:[/b] Monikers and nicknames also.

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Race:[/b]

[b]Sex:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b] What the character likes or dislikes.  Their favorite colors and things, what they like to do.  How that character would act in a situation, under stress or happy.  Tendencies or habits they might have.  Goals and hopes the character may have for the future  An overall view into the psyche of the characters.  Must be at least three paragraphs.

[b][u][size=16]Character History[/size][/u][/b]

[b]Backstory:[/b] What has happened in the character's life before you started rping him or her.  Must be divided into at least four sections with a minimum of two paragraphs in each.  For example: Birth - Childhood - Adolescence - Adulthood 

[b]Activity Links[/b] Post a link of every thread the character is in, including event threads.

[b]Continuous History:[/b] Optional; add a summery of the character's involvement in threads after it's creation, not required but it does look good.  Two dragons a month for any character that is fully updated on the day of inspection.  One paragraph minimum per thread. 

[b][u][size=16]Character Appearance[/size][/u][/b]

[b]Physical Appearance:[/b] Describe the body of the character.  Be descriptive and give the character's height, weight, skin and hair color, any strange marks or scars, ect.  Requires a minimum of three paragraphs. 

[b]Clothing:[/b] List and describe the character's clothing.  Plain clothing is free and users can have as much or as little as they please however it offers little to no protection from the elements.  Two paragraph minimum for the description. 
[b]Armor and Protective Clothing:[/b] List and link each individual piece or set of pieces of protective clothing.  Clothing such as boiled leather or ringmail that provides bonuses or resistances, must be created and approved in the Gift of the Smith forum.  Include a numerical overview of any bonuses or resistances that come with the equipment.  I/E +10 damage resistance, +10 cold resistance, Ect...      

[b]Weapons:[/b] Link and list each weapon.  Once again provide a numerical overview of any bonuses.    

[b][u][size=16]Character Mechanics[/size][/u][/b]

[b]Family:[/b] Greater and lesser houses or bastard status.  Provide a numerical overview of bonuses. 

[b]Titles and Ranks:[/b]  List all of the character's titles and ranks.  Provide a overview of any bonuses that may come with the rank.   Some titles and ranks may also be jobs, list in both; however the bonuses for those, list here and not in the job section.   

[b]Liege:[/b] Who the character is pledged to or serves.

[b]Job:[/b]  The occupation of the character.  Knight or carpenter or a sailor.  List any bonuses unless already listed in the titles section. 

[b]Character Companionship:[/b] Links to all characters your character has met with, and their companionship score.  Links to any threads where the characters interact are appreciated but not required.   

[b][url=Http://Jassoncharacterlinkhere.com/warfortherealm.forumortion.com]
Jasson Example:[/url][/b] 30CP (companionship points) 

[b][url=http://Jamescharacterlinkhere.com/warfortherealm.rpg-board.net]James Example:[/url][/b] 50CP

[b]Level:[/b] 0

[b]Funds:[/b]

[b]Health:[/b] 100HP goes up every level

[b][u]Stats:[/u][/b]

[I]Strength:[/I]

[I]Speed:[/I]

[I]Endurance:[/I]

[I]Agility:[/I]

[I]Skill:[/I]

[I]Perception:[/I]

[I]Intelligence:[/I]

[I]Leadership:[/I]

[I]Magic:[/I]  

[b][u]Passive Stats:[/u][/b]

[I]Accuracy:[/I]

[I]Reaction Time:[/I]

[I]Action Time:[/I]

[b][u]Bonuses[/u][/b] List all bonuses and resistances that the character has, excluding those from equipment. 

Examples of such:

[b]Knight Bonuses:[/b]

[b]Family Bonuses:[/b]  

[b][u]Techniques and Fighting Styles[/u][/b]  List and link all fighting styles and techniques purchased from the Gift of the Warrior or the Gift of the Crone forums. 

[b][u]Military Strength:[/u][/b] List the overall number of troops as well as HP, ATK, and DEF associated with the army at a whole.  Armies and any additions to an existing army must be created in the Gift of the Warrior forum.

Last edited by GM on Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:26 pm; edited 3 times in total

GM
Admin

https://warfortherealm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Character Sheet Empty Test Page

Post by GM Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:55 pm

Character's Personal Information

Name: Monikers and nicknames also.

Race:

Sex:

Personality: What the character likes or dislikes.  Their favorite colors and things, what they like to do.  How that character would act in a situation, under stress or happy.  Tendencies or habits they might have.  Goals and hopes the character may have for the future  An overall view into the psyche of the characters.  Must be at least three paragraphs.

Character History

Backstory: What has happened in the character's life before you started rping him or her.  Must be divided into at least four sections with a minimum of two paragraphs in each.  For example: Birth - Childhood - Adolescence - Adulthood 

Activity Links Post a link of every thread the character is in, including event threads.

Continuous History: Optional; add a summery of the character's involvement in threads after it's creation, not required but it does look good.  Two dragons a month for any character that is fully updated on the day of inspection.  One paragraph minimum per thread. 

Character Appearance

Physical Appearance: Describe the body of the character.  Be descriptive and give the character's height, weight, skin and hair color, any strange marks or scars, ect.  Requires a minimum of three paragraphs. 

Clothing: List and describe the character's clothing.  Plain clothing is free and users can have as much or as little as they please however it offers little to no protection from the elements.  Two paragraph minimum for the description. 
Armor and Protective Clothing: List and link each individual piece or set of pieces of protective clothing.  Clothing such as boiled leather or ringmail that provides bonuses or resistances, must be created and approved in the Gift of the Smith forum.  Include a numerical overview of any bonuses or resistances that come with the equipment.  I/E +10 damage resistance, +10 cold resistance, Ect...      

Weapons: Link and list each weapon.  Once again provide a numerical overview of any bonuses.    

Character Mechanics

Family: Greater and lesser houses or bastard status.  Provide a numerical overview of bonuses. 

Titles and Ranks:  List all of the character's titles and ranks.  Provide a overview of any bonuses that may come with the rank.   Some titles and ranks may also be jobs, list in both; however the bonuses for those, list here and not in the job section.   

Liege: Who the character is pledged to or serves.

Job:  The occupation of the character.  Knight or carpenter or a sailor.  List any bonuses unless already listed in the titles section. 

Character Companionship: Links to all characters your character has met with, and their companionship score.  Links to any threads where the characters interact are appreciated but not required.   

Jasson Example:
30CP (companionship points) 

James Example: 50CP

Level: 0

Funds:

Health: 100HP goes up every level

Stats:

Strength:

Speed:

Endurance:

Agility:

Skill:

Perception:

Intelligence:

Leadership:

Magic:  

Passive Stats:

Accuracy:

Reaction Time:

Action Time:

Bonuses List all bonuses and resistances that the character has, excluding those from equipment. 

Examples of such:

Knight Bonuses:

Family Bonuses:  

Techniques and Fighting Styles  List and link all fighting styles and techniques purchased from the Gift of the Warrior or the Gift of the Crone forums. 

Military Strength: List the overall number of troops as well as HP, ATK, and DEF associated with the army at a whole.  Armies and any additions to an existing army must be created in the Gift of the Warrior forum.

GM
Admin

https://warfortherealm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum